The customer can be used immediately after activating his Merrick Bank Card. To receive a paperless statement, please note that the customer will have to enroll in the Merrick Bank Online Cardholder Center (this is a free service and the customer will need his card). By enrolling in the www.MerrickBank.com/Activate cardholder center, customers can get a free FICO score in a month, access to cardholder center in the mobile-friendly format on a smartphone, and participate in any one of the Merrick Bank blog forums and participate in it.
Receiving a new credit card can be like the end of the road of application and activation process, but when you leave the credit card from the envelope, then it is no longer ready to use it at your favorite store. Before using a new credit card, you will have to complete a process called “Credit Card Activation”, so that Merrick Bank can easily complete the process through its credit card activation system. You have to complete this process, a device with an internet device and your Merrick bank credit card account information.
How To Set Up A New Merrick Bank Credit Card For Use
- Remove your new card from the envelope, it was mailed and go to the www.MerrickBank.com/Activate Page.
- After this, cardholders will have to enter the full account number of the 16 digits found on their credit card (this is found on the front of your card)
- Cardholders will require their date of birth and the last 4 digits of the primary cardholder’s Social Security Number.
- To ensure all the pieces of personal information, it is necessary to verify your identity that the cardholder is in the possession of the new card.
- New cardholders can set up an online account with Merrick Bank, where they can view all their account settings, balance, and make payments.
Activating your card online is safe and the company is working hard to provide a secure Internet service by implementing the highest security and encryption technology. The Merrick Bank was established in 1997. As one of the MasterCard’s authorized issuers, it has been evaluated as one of the top 20 issuers of the Visa card. Merrick Bank deals with credit programs, which help consumers who want to rebuild their credit ratings.
For further inquiries or any questions, please refer to the Questions page at www.merrickbank.com/activate/OLA-FAQs.aspx